Fractured Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akuma Sanati's Absence

2 posters

Go down

Akuma Sanati's Absence Empty Akuma Sanati's Absence

Post by rose.seax Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 am

Even though I have just joined, I do know the importance of this thread and wish to inform you that I will be mildly inactive. This is due to the face the I have finals for my high school education next week, Sunday, May 24 I have to work with my father and help prepare for Memorial Day celebration, and I am having family over on Memorial Day itself. My inactivity may also be due to the fact that I am no supposed to be on my device and am not supposed to be having contact with anyone, social network wise. Though in the period I know I will be gone for most of, I will be on here and there, trying my best to participate in this affiliation. Please understand my excuse for my inactivity and have a nice day. Cheers, mate ~
rose.seax
rose.seax

Back to top Go down

Akuma Sanati's Absence Empty Re: Akuma Sanati's Absence

Post by Genocide Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Ah, thank you dearly for informing me. I will keep this in mind while kicking the one's whom have gone inactive without a excuse, as yours. ~ Take all the time you need, enjoy yourself.
Genocide
Genocide

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum